Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 Excellent Package
Location: Hertfordshire, South East
One of the world’s leading renewable energy developers is looking to recruit a Procurement Officer to assist the Contracts & Procurement Manager with all procurement aspects of the offshore business including providing support to business development activities, procurement and supply chain management and tendering for new opportunities.
The role will include:
* Interfacing with customers and suppliers both internally and externally
* Management of the Approved Supplier database and vendor approvals
* Assisting with business development and bid preparation
* Taking off quantities, preparing scopes of work and pricing schedules
* Administering procurement, tendering procedures and evaluation, placement of orders and contracts
* Preparing subcontract tender packages
* Evaluating subcontract tender returns and preparation of recommendation reports
* Negotiation of subcontract terms
* Preparing subcontract documents and agreements
* Travel within the UK
This role would suit a candidate looking to expand their knowledge and experience within a global organization. This is an ideal opportunity to gain on the job experience and build your exposure to client facing opportunities.
* 5 Years experience in a procurement role
* Experience in subcontract procurement
* Experience working within a client organization
* Experience of tendering and supply chain negotiation
* Can communicate effectively in writing and verbally at all levels, both internally and externally
* An understanding of relevant commercial skills required for the role
* Experience in wind energy, offshore or the renewables industry
* CIPS Qualification
To apply for this role, please click here.