In recognition that sustainability is no longer a green issue, but essential for an organisation’s survival and success, the Department for Energy and Climate Change (DECC) has commissioned GAIA Active to develop and deliver an energy management course for non-energy specialists.
They’ve designed a peer-to-peer masterclass programme for you, especially if you are new to or have limited experience of energy management.
It’s a 1-day classroom session followed by 5 bite-sized online webinars (1 per month).
The 1-day classroom session covers how to:
The webinar programme follows the 1-day course and is designed to encourage you to put energy saving actions into place and track how well they work. These are
1. Strategy: How to create an energy reduction plan.
2. HVAC: How to leverage savings from heating and cooling.
3. Management Engagement: How to obtain buy-in from Line Managers and the Board.
4. Staff Engagement: How to undertake an all staff engagement programme.
5. Capital Investment: How to create the business case for capital investments.
Each webinar will be a 30 minutes presentation followed by a 30 minutes discussion about practical exercises delegates have (or will) undertaken as part of the programme.
Where: London, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow
When: Throughout March 2013
Who for: Non energy managers eg Facilities, Production, Caretakers, Finance, Procurement, Health & Safety, Environment, CSR, General Management roles.
Cost: The programme is subsidised by DECC until March 31st 2013 and costs only £100 per delegate.
Book Now: Click here