The client is an internationally known organisation of consultants and engineers. They are currently seeking a Senior Energy Consultant to join their consulting team to provide a wide range of technical and consulting experience to their projects.
This role is suitable for someone with an Engineering (preferably Mechanical) background who has experience in Energy Consultancy or is looking to move into a consultancy position. This role will be one of many new recruits to join the expanding team.
Key areas of responsibilities:
• Experience in modelling and design of small to medium scale energy systems
• A good awareness of Renewable Energy technology
• Experience Project Management of small to medium sized projects
• Meeting and pitching clients of a senior position
• Experience in research and modelling for cities or large geographies
• Experience with decentralised energy generation plants (CHP)
This is a client facing role for someone with a great technical background in the energy industry. You must be able to travel internationally on a regular basis to where assignments require. Salary is £40,000 -£55,000 base (depending on experience) as well as an excellent benefit package.
Please contact Catherine McLean on 020 7448 8599 or email [email protected].