The client is a well-established energy and water consultancy, currently looking to recruit an Energy and Carbon Consultant to join their team. The purpose of the role will be to deliver carbon management projects associated with ESOS, CRC, EU ETS and CCA. Good knowledge of at least 2 of the schemes is essential.
Location: Home based/National travel
Salary: £competitive + benefits
• Conduct energy audits and surveys on client site to a high standard
• Ensuring deliverables of the project are completed in a timely manner
• Development and delivery of a strategic energy management programme
• Communicating directly with clients over the phone and face to face
• Completing all energy consulting to client and company standards
• Educated to degree level in a relevant field
• Experience of energy management strategies and carbon reduction plans
• Experience of performing energy audits and site surveys
• Ability to receive, understand and convey technical information in a clear and accurate manner
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Accuracy and an attention to detail
• Experience with ISO standards
McLean Ross is working with an industry leading client who is offering excellent opportunities to develop within energy management. If you think this position would be of interest, please send CVs through to [email protected], or alternatively call him on 0207 448 8594.