The client, a leading energy supplier and generator, seeks a Direct Account Manager to join their Industrial & Commercial Direct sales team. The purpose of the role is to develop relationships with Direct Customers in the Industrial & Commercial sectors with an objective to secure the profitable supply of energy to their sites.
The main responsibilities include the following:
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
• Knowledge of the I&C energy retail sector
• Understands the large customer market from end to end
• An excellent Business development track record in strategic Key Account management
• Open attitude to learning and innovation
• Proven ability to negotiate and close large complex deals
• An excellent team worker and communicator
• Fully competent in key account management
The salary for this position is £35,000-£45,000 base, there is also a bonus opportunity of 30% on offer. Car mileage is reimbursed as well. The location of this role is home based with regular UK wide travel.