McLean Ross are working with a leading Energy provider who are looking to expand due to winning various contracts in the South of England. Their clients are within the Public Sector and range between £5m and £15m.
– Extensive experience of CHP projects and district heating schemes
– Proven track record of strong stakeholder management
– Excellent technical skills in energy efficient systems with direct experience of delivering and demonstrating effective energy saving projects
– Background experience in M&E projects and Engineering would be an advantage
– Ideally a background in Technical Project Management
– Take lead of the detailed design delivery to ensure that the projects are developed as per the client’s specification
– Manage the design validation and co-ordination of a team during tender process; provide pre- qualification, presentation and proposal support to sales team
– Model how energy savings can be delivered (order and by priority) in a performance contract
– Maximise any commercial opportunities that may occur
– Financial Responsibility: Significant impact through development and management of the project programmes, setting project management and ensuring that Gross Margins, Net Margins and energy saving risks are in line with business expectations.
For a confidential talk regarding this position, please contact me on 0207 4488 599/ [email protected]