Senior role with responsibility for overall management of all aspects of the business in order to increase revenues and improve operational efficiency for the water, waste water and trade effluent services team
The focus is non-domestic market, to deliver on capital projects that support core business function and objectives. The successful candidate needs to have the ability based on a proven track record to follow projects through to completion on budget, on time, and with high standards of health and safety.
Important to be able to acquire, develop and retain client base throughout the UK, and take the business to the next phase of growth / success, therefore the ideal candidate needs to have a strong entrepreneurial mind-set in order to develop a dynamic, agile business. This is a big opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility for a fantastic organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
– Planning and implementing processes and systems improvements, including preparing weekly and monthly performance reports
– Take responsibility for future growth of the business in terms of revenue/turnover, and headcount
– Manage technical, financial and commercial risk associated with capital and consultancy
– Ensure effective governance, health and safety and environmental standards are upheld
– Manage successful set up of contracts with B2B customers, by delivering value added solutions
– Mix of field and office based – important to be on hand to lead, coach, develop the existing team
– Work closely with many other departments across the organisation to ensure success
– Track record of delivery in career history to date
– Ideally experience gained from within utilities sector over a number of years
– Senior management experience, ideally managing teams of 20+ people
– Experience with Water, Waste Water, Smart Metering, CHP
– Accreditation ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001
Please get in touch with Catherine McLean on 0207 448 8599 or [email protected] to discuss.