South East, UK
Up to £65,000 pa
One of the UK’s largest Energy companies are now seeking an Asset Manager in their Heat Department due to major developments across the UK. This is a critical role as there will be heavy responsibility from the outset, having to operate over ten District Heating Schemes in the South of England.
– Provide governance, consistency and a clear process to the clients heat and cooling network designs
– Be the main report for the Heat Networks team
– Assist the company as they look to grow- both in size and into new markets
– Have operational responsibilities for the team
– Liaise with stakeholders, clients, consultants and governments bodies
– Have a relevant Mechanical Engineering background
– Be an effective communicator
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of CHP and District Energy schemes which you will be able to apply into this position. You will also have the ability to create and manage strong relationships with many internal stakeholders across the company.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who is seeking a role with high responsibility with a UK leader in the Energy market. If you would like to discuss this position, please contact me on 0207 448 8599/ [email protected]