£50,000 – £60,000
We are working with one of the nation’s largest Energy Technology Companies who are looking to expand due to winning exciting new projects across the UK. The successful candidate will have a wealth of experience working on BMS systems and integration for automated Demand Response in the Commercial and Industrial sector. Working with the Technical Manager, you will work remotely, representing the company on client sites.
Ideally you will:
– Undertake site surveys to ascertain the potential for BMS control strategy upgrades
– Oversee all technical work, budget management, project status and assigning responsibilities
– Mentor junior Engineers and Technicians within the team
– Manage existing client relationships, contractors and third party suppliers
– Have an Mechanical or Electrical background
– Excellent communication skills, orally and written
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing company who are set to embark on numerous exciting projects. If you wish to be part of this, and feel that you have the necessary skill set, please contact me on 0207 448 8599/ [email protected].