Salary: £40,000-50,000 (per annum) + Benefits
Sector: Building & Construction
Location: London, Greater London
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Start Date: Oct 25, 2016
Energy Manager – London – £40,000 – £50,000
Our client are one of the largest commercial Real Estate companies in the UK. They have plans to expand their already well established Energy Services offering. As part of this multi-award winning team, they are looking to hire and new experienced Energy Manager.
The role is to work as part of the energy management function within the Sustainability team, focusing on energy management for the London/Retail portfolio. The role is part of a wider energy management function providing support across the business in terms of managing carbon, energy and water for all strategic assets.
- Working closely with the Group Energy Manager and London/Retail Energy Manager:
- Drive energy reduction improvements across the London/Retail portfolio.
- Identify energy saving opportunities across the London/Retail portfolio.
- Ensure all large sites have an up to date energy management plan which details all energy saving opportunities and tracks energy saved from approved measures
- Monitor and analyse energy data trends through the use of Optima on individual buildings.
- Meet with operational, technical and engineering teams on a regular basis to take them through site level consumption data and ideas for further energy improvements
- Engagement with key occupiers to support on energy reduction, consulting and advising on efficiency measures, providing data, and building business cases for investment where required
- Preparation of annual service charge budgets for all utilities for managed properties and track these quarterly for variances with the operations teams
- Support the continuous improvement and implementation of the company’s group-wide ISO 50001 Energy Management System.
- Ensure portfolio compliance with legislation e.g. CRC, ESOS, MEES, Heat Networks
Knowledge, experience and qualifications
- Degree or relevant technical qualification Maths/Physics or science subject
- Sustainability knowledge within the built environment
- Background in energy and carbon analysis, management and reporting
- Experience in producing energy analysis and case studies
- Ability to communicate technical topics to wide variety of stakeholders
- Renewable Energy
- CHP, GSHP, PV
- Experience in CDP, CRC and EPRA reporting
- Optima or similar energy system
- Legislative experience and knowledge
This is an excellent time to get your foot in the door at one of the Leading Energy teams in the UK, please contact us as [email protected] or call us on 02074488596.