Salary + Benefits: Up to £45,000 + Benefits
McClean Ross are currently working with a leading energy supplier of electricity and gas who are looking to grow their Energy Solutions business. As an Energy Solutions Sales Consultant you will have a strong background within energy efficiency and be competent in selling energy solutions into the corporate I&C market.
Our client is a leading energy supplier of electricity and gas. As part of their growth plan they are now developing their energy management offering to their customers. They are looking for an Energy Solution Sales Consultant to join their Energy Solutions function.
• You will do this by sourcing, developing and closing new business, managing renewals and cross-sell opportunities where appropriate by promoting and selling products and services within your given region.
• You will do this by developing new business sales leads, generating new business appointments and closing deals through effective presentations and developing account plans.
• You will negotiate favourable contractual terms to reduce risk and increase profitability in line with business plan sales targets, whilst continually maintaining a strong pipeline of customers.
• You will have a strong proven track record in sales within energy efficiency or energy solutions.
• Able to conduct technical conversations with energy professionals around energy solutions that will benefit the customer.
• You will have a strong interpersonal skills to be able to communicate effectively to Senior Management.
• Strong understanding and experience within the energy utilities or energy management industry.
• You will be organised, tenacious and commercially aware.
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] or call us and 02074488596.