6 months Rolling Contract
Our client is a leading energy supplier in Ireland. With over 1.5 million customers in both the Republic and Northern Ireland and an annual turnover in excess of €2bn. They are looking to enter the residential energy market across England, Scotland and Wales. Delivering a digital first approach, their business will focus on building innovative energy products and smart metering services for their customers.
Due to this, they are looking to secure a Utilities Billing Manager (SME) to cover the UK portfolio. The main responsibilities are covered below.
– Support the development of a leading billing function for the GB market
– Support the configuration and implementation of our new Junifer billing systems
– Define and deliver streamlined billing, collections and payments processes including:
– Bill calculation and validation
– Bill and market message/industry services exception resolution;
– Bill issuing, cancelation, adjustment and replacement;
– Achievement of key targets related to our billing, collections and credit management team
– Manage payment exceptions and /or failure.
– Oversee bank reconciliation
Skills and Experience
– 5+ years GB retail market knowledge in similar activity within the energy industry or an equivalent sector
– Proven ability to perform strategic planning and priority setting for a billing and or a credit collections or payments department.
– Ability to deliver on challenging collection & payment targets
– Proven track record for improving process efficiencies and solving problems
– Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate a team.
For more information and to apply for this excellent opportunity, please get in contact with us by sending your CV to [email protected] or call us today on 02074488599