£50,000 – £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Our client are one of the Top performing Energy Consultancies across the UK. Over the past few years they have grown at an exceptional rate. Right now they are developing their Energy Services and Energy Management arm. Because of this they have an exciting new role in London for a Principal Energy Consultant. You will be a key figure in the delivery and continual development of their Managed Energy Service (MES) to commercial real estate clients.
– Take a leading role in the delivery of accounts or asset portfolio level, ensuring co-current deliverables are met on time, to quality and within budget.
– Provide expertise on energy efficiency within building services and explain necessary improvement
actions to key stakeholders
– Lead the delivery of energy audits within commercial buildings, in particular large offices and shopping
centres, identifying a range of energy reduction opportunities with a focus on low cost optimisation.
– Possess a deep fundamental understanding of how building services and building management systems
operate, how they are configured and how they can be used to optimise energy.
– Assist in the development of proposals and the delivery of sales presentations to new clients as well as
growing existing accounts.
– Maintain strong relationships with clients and stakeholders through professional interactions.
– Provide timely responses to operational needs
Skills and Experience Required
– First Degree: Degree in engineering, economics, environmental science or equivalent and in relevant area
– Knowledge of: wider sustainability issues & carbon management
– Sound technical knowledge of emissions sources across the economy, energy use in buildings and industry.
– Sound understanding of UK and European energy and climate change policy frameworks.
– Experience of key account management and new business development with clients in commercial real estate sector
– Experience of complex data management and environmental reporting for property portfolios
For more information and to apply for this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with us and send your CV to [email protected] or call us on 02074488599