McLean Ross are currently partnered with a Global Solutions Provider who are looking to develop and expand their connected homes offering. This is an exciting phase for the business as they launch their offering across Europe, their product range includes smart thermostats, plugs and cameras. Due to European Growth, they are now looking for a Business Development Manager to win new business for the company.
– Overall you will be responsible for developing and managing the connected homes market in order to achieve revenue targets and business objectives. The portfolio of products will include smart thermostats, connected security and remote appliance monitoring.
– The role will be focused on identifying new customer segments, new routes to market and opportunities to ensure the business making progress to be a leader in the connected homes sector.
– You will be responsible for predicting the connected home market and to create business strategies and plans to maximize revenue in this sector.
– Work with existing sales teams across different channels to maximize sales of connected products with existing and new customer base.
-Actively source for new business, self-generating leads and business opportunities
– The successful candidate should have a strong background within sales management and key account management with a flair for new business strategies.
-Extensive knowledge of the IoT industry
– Highly tuned commercial skills – ability to identify areas of risk or opportunity.
– Strong background within the connected home/ devices industry.
– Strong motivational skills/ workload management and excellent presentation skills.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills.
This is a good opportunity to join an expanding company that have strong ambitious plans for 2017 and beyond. Please get in contact today if this role is for you. I also specialise in the IoT/M2M space here at McLean Ross, even if this position is not the perfect fit for you, I am still keen and open to discussing your profile and other opportunities within the space.
For further information please send a copy of your CV to; [email protected]