Energy Live Jobshop has a great job and the role incorporates:
To project manage and provide technical expertise for a range of utility reduction projects mainly in the food and beverage and manufacturing sectors, along with large commercial buildings. To undertake targeted business development activities to support the acquisition of new work. The role may also include renewable energy and carbon management. This role is mainly UK based, with opportunities to work overseas.
1. Manage utility reduction projects and ensure delivery to the client on time, within budget and to expectations.
2. Manage and work with other staff, collaborating companies and sub-contractors to ensure project delivery.
3. Provide technical expertise to a range of projects across the areas of focus set out below.
4. Identify and win new business, whilst developing existing relationships.
5. Prepare and support the preparation of proposals.
6. Provide progress reports and updates to clients and managers.
7. Such other duties of a similar nature as may be required from time to time.
Areas of focus:
1. Engage New Industrial & Large Commercial Clients
- Complete energy & water reduction scoping audits
- Formulate ongoing energy management support programmes
- Engineer practical solutions to industrial problems and opportunities
- Scale opportunities across multi site location
- Prepare proposals and contract for new business
2. Support and Manage ongoing Energy and Water Reduction Programmes
- Provide onsite technical guidance across all aspects of energy/water consumption
- Formulate energy reduction implementation plans
3. Implement and improve utility Monitoring & Targeting systems
- Specify new or replacement sub-meters
- Specify and integrate data collection systems
- Implement management and low level energy reporting
- Communicate benefits and drive change
4. Project Manage and deliver the following technical surveys
- Compressed Air Surveys
- Boiler House & Steam Systems
- Process Refrigeration
- Process Optimisation
- Heat Recovery Systems
To apply, click here.