This webinar is set to debunk the myths and explain the realities of one of the biggest buzz words of recent times – Sustainability.
What does it really mean? Does it cost money? What do you have to do to be sustainable? Am I being forced to be sustainable or are there really benefits to me and my business?
These are the issues that will be dealt with during the “Maximising the benefits of carbon management” webinar that is being run by Energy Live News in conjunction with Schneider Electric Professional Services on June 11, 2013. Three experts will explain Sustainability Strategies and Climate Change Policy; Sustainability and Energy Reporting; and Sustainability Resourcing. In one hour they will show how you can easily become legislation compliant, while improving performance and not having to spend large amounts of money.
There will also be opportunities to put direct questions to the panel to gain further insight.
Date: 11th June 2013 Time: 1400 – 1500hrs
To book your place please click on the ATTEND button in the panel below.
Introduction – Sumit Bose
Sustainability Strategies and Climate Change Policy
Russell Monkman – Head of Compliance Services, Schneider Electric – Professional Services
• Regulatory landscape – CCA, CRC, EU-ETS, ISO50001
• Strategic approach to legislation and your long-term sustainability challenges
• Benefits of a proactive approach
Sustainability and Energy Reporting
Andy Dewis, Sustainability Director, Schneider Electric – Professional Services
• Customise your experience
• Know your spend & usage
• Track performance
• Manage projects & scenarios
• Control your environmental impact
• Monitor the markets
Adam Pigott – Head of Resource Efficiency, Schneider Electric – Professional Services
• Reducing resource cost doesn’t have to equate to spending lots of money
• Importance and benefits of continuous improvement