The client, a rapidly growing and well respected energy supplier, seeks a Project Delivery Manager to join their team. The purpose of this job is to support the Customer Service & Operations team in driving business change and delivering projects that improve operational effectiveness and support growth. In particular, this means delivering business change projects that focus on improving customer experience.
This will involve taking requests for projects from the business, both large and small, through a process of scoping, prioritisation, planning and delivery. In addition to the standard management of the project and any necessary resource (head count or budget) the post holder also will be involved in the delivery of the project itself, for example working with colleagues and teams across the business to identify solutions to problems or to develop new ways of working.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Track record of delivering multiple complex projects across different environments and with different objectives
- Working knowledge of Programme Management and business change techniques, e.g. Managing Successful Programmes (MSP), Prince2 and agile project management tools and methodologies
- Experience of successfully engaging senior management and groups of stakeholders
- Business analysis experience with regards to process improvement and data quality
- Experience and understanding of the UK electricity industry is desirable but not a necessity
The salary range is £40,000-£45,000 base with an annual bonus (company/individual), interest free season ticket loan, child care vouchers, cycle to work vouchers, 25 days holiday, private health and dental, and a generous pension scheme.
To find out more, please email [email protected].