Webinar – Energy costs in a volatile market – measuring, maximising and managing (IRE)
Date: 10th October
Time: 10:00 – 11:00
With this energy market in such a volatile state, and energy prices set to rise, how can you be sure your business is paying the most competitive rates? This webinar is specific to the Ireland energy markets and will discuss areas where your business can save money. Cormac McLoughlin, from Merck Millipore, will also uncover the challenges his business faced and solutions put in place to reduce their energy costs.
Energy Procurement : Risk Management
Ryan O’Neill – Schneider Electric
– Risk management principles and procurement objectives
– Contract types (Fixed vs Flexible Price Purchasing)
– Risk/reward profiles of various procurement strategies
Client Case Study – Merck Millipore
Cormac McLoughlin, Head of Procurement – Merck Millipore
– The Problems Merck Millipore faced – what were the challenges?
– What solution did Merck Millipore & Schneider Electric create?
– Key highlights
Sustainability and Energy Reporting
Andy Dewis – Sustainability Director, Schneider Electric – Professional Services
– Customise your experience
– Know your spend & usage
– Track performance
– Manage projects & scenarios
– Control your environmental impact
– Monitor the markets
To register please click on the ATTEND button in the panel below