Energy Live News can announce two special workshops in conjunction with the CIPFA Procurement & Commissioning Network to support discussion, debate and delivery of an effective energy procurement strategy that will help you take control of your growing energy expenditure.
In today’s energy market, gas and electricity prices can fluctuate by alarming levels and with the ongoing need to stretch constrained public sector budgets, making the correct decisions about energy procurement is fast becoming a critical element for all public bodies. Attend the workshops and gain a better practical understanding of how to take forward your energy procurement with insights and tips from expert speakers.
How will you benefit?
- How you can balance increasing pressure on your budgets and growing energy expenditure.
- How you can improve and exploit energy management.
- Investing in local energy generation schemes.
- Opportunity to ask questions in an informal setting/ network and share experiences.
- Use the opportunity to seek counsel from leading experts on your complex energy procurement issues.
If you are a public sector energy end user and would like to join us free for the day, please email [email protected]. Free places are limited, so please book early. Once the free places are gone, passes for the day will be £195 excluding VAT.