A third and final set of winners in the regional heat of The Energy Live Consultancy Awards has been unveiled.
The last three companies to make the shortlist for the Small Consultancy of the Year award were announced at a roadshow in Reading last week.
Gloucester-based energy consultancy Power Direct T/A Budget Control won in the South West.
Kent’s Hotel Energy bagged the award for London & South-East while the East of England winner was Focus Assured.
Winners now go through to a final round of judging for the national gong, sponsored by npower, to be announced on 19 June at a glitzy awards ceremony.
The full list of nominees for the Small Consultancy of the Year is now as follows:
- Northern Ireland – Fathom Energy & Environment
- Scotland – Argyle Energy
- Wales – UES Energy
- North West – Affiliated Utilities
- North East – Start Energy
- East Midlands – Cost Advice Services
- West Midlands – Utility Assist
- East of England – Focus Assured
- London & South East – Hotel Energy
- South West – Power Direct T/A Budget Control