Our client is a well-respected European energy supplier and generator, they seek a Marketing Team leader to join their team.
The purpose of the role is to lead the Marketing function on the B2B side of the business and carry out the day to day functions of managing and guiding the marketing team (2 ppl), and leading key strategic marketing projects in the Energy Sales UK team.
Key duties will include:
• Be the key focal point for incoming marketing requests, manage and prioritise these based on current marketing activities • Manage and deliver key projects within the marketing plan
• Liaise with the Marketing & Business Development Manager (“M&BD Manager”) on big ticket items to ensure they are delivered or if on hold then the requestor’s expectations are managed
• Keep the marketing activity plan up to date on a weekly basis and ensure alignment and traceability to the agreed Marketing Strategy
• Manage the White Board process for Marketing and interact with other departments to ensure best in class processes in Marketing
• Facilitate weekly meetings to go through activities with the Marketing team and ad-hoc marketing updates for other departments and the Leadership Team
The successful candidate will have the following:
Qualifications & Knowledge:
• Educated to at least GCSE / HNC level
• A Level or Degree in Marketing
• Stage 1 or 2 CIM
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Marketing role
• Evidence of enthusiastic commitment to cross-functional teamwork, and proven ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, peers and 3rd parties
• Examples of delivering multiple projects in a timely, cost-effective manner
• Management or team leader experience preferable
Skills & Aptitudes:
• Strong communication skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage delivery of multiple activities at the same time
The role is based in London and the salary is competitive with an excellent benefits package.