European Energy Consultant
As one of Europe’s leading Energy Consultancies, this company is an expert in energy procurement and cost management, offering a wide range of services including energy assessments, bill validation, carbon reduction and renewable generation.
They are seeking a Multilingual Consultant to help drive the company forward across Europe. For the successful candidate, there is an excellent salary on offer, alongside European travel, bonuses, benefits, and career progression opportunities.
Responsible for contacting and liaising with customers and suppliers directly in Europe. European travel several times a year. Managing own accounts by developing relationships via telephone, email, visits etc.
- Validating utility data and resolving problems.
- Data analysis and reporting for procurement purposes
- Negotiating and procuring energy, large gas and electricity contracts
- Reporting to customers and meeting expectations
The following experience/qualifications are essential to this role:
Fluent both spoken and written in at least the following languages: Italian French/German, English and possible, Spanish/Nordic language.
- Demonstrable commercial ability
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good literacy, numerate and analytical skills
- Good IT skills with good knowledge of Excel
- Well organised and able to work under pressure
- Personally driven and motivated
- Sometimes travelling abroad
Based in the Northwest of England.