The client seeks a Project Manager who is a highly organised individual with experience in the Energy Efficiency industry to join their expanding Commercial Energy Efficiency Solutions team. You will be responsible for the day to day project management of Commercial Energy Efficiency installations in the public and private sector space.
The client identifies suitable measures, arranges funding where appropriate and delivers the installation and monitoring of the agreed measures. This include predominantly LED lighting, Biomass and CHP boilers, Solar PV and energy monitoring services. You will be responsible to deliver these projects in a timely and efficient manner.
Key areas of responsibility
- Engaging with installers to deliver the project to time, quality and budget
- Ensure procurement standards are met
- Ensuring project documentation is accurate
- Organising events, meetings and timesheets
- Data inputting with overall control of energy efficiency Projects including financial, installation, quality assurance and Health and Safety all within the companies operational protocols and the requirements of the third party client or funder.
- Maintaining project delivery plan and ensuring each project is on time and on target
- Project management experience
- Understanding of Energy Efficiency industry
- A degree of technical understanding, preferably related to LED /Biomass /CHP /Solar PV technologies
- Experience working with installers /construction sector
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience developing, managing and marketing events
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
The role will lead the delivery of the installations and will be based in their Greater London office, with travel to installation sites throughout the South of England where necessary. Salary is £50,000 – £60,000 base (depending on experience), a car allowance or company car will be provided as well as an attractive incentive package.
To find out more, please get in touch by emailing Catherine McLean or calling her on 020 7448 8599.