The client seeks a Building Energy Services Consultant to join their very successful Development and Technical Design team. This is a role that has been created due to growth and expansion. The purpose of the role is to provide building energy consulting and management services to their clients from the public and private sector space.
- Lead on the development of whole-building engineering solutions for business customers
- Provide technical input and due-diligence in strategic acquisitions and partnerships made by company
- Provide Energy Audits and Investment Grade Audit capability required for Energy Performance Contracts
- Manage and coordinate the response from Business Verticals and partners to opportunities
- Offer support to Bids, Relational Sales and Development Teams
- Screen and establish relationships with expert 3rd party designers to provide complete design solutions for building energy management
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience in building energy management. Experience delivering or procuring Investment Grade Audits will be a particular bonus.
- Qualified Engineer – educated to degree level at a minimum
- Post-graduate degree(s) strongly preferred
- Experienced in working as part of a team in a highly pressurised environment
- Comfortable with cash-flow models, payback methods, techno-economic analysis and creating compelling commercial narratives for energy efficiency
- Proven expertise in the design of building services and deep understanding of the associated energy consumption
- Strong focus on energy performance, with experience in delivering Energy Performance Contracts a particular bonus.
This opportunity is based in London and has real potential for progression. The salary is £35,000 – £55,000 base (depending on experience), plus bonus and company car/car allowance. To find out more, please contact William at McLean Ross on [email protected] or 020 7448 8594.