The client is seeking a Sustainability Masterplanning Engineer to join their busy Sustainability Masterplanning team. The client is a global engineering firm and looking for a candidate with experience in sustainability and a strong engineering background.
The role of the Sustainability Masterplanning Engineer is to steer the direction of the relevant projects, providing the vision and understanding of stakeholder objectives, facilitating and achieving decision making and overseeing the scope and content of deliverables.
Key areas of Responsibility
- Assisting clients in preparation of a sustainability vision for new or regeneration development in the UK or internationally, at building, campus or masterplanning scale
- Provide main technical input to the day to day project management, including budget, risk and programme control.
- Develop masterplan or building design and ultimately submit an outline or detailed planning application
- Provide advice on financing, management and maintenance of site based systems, the procurement of ESCOS’s and MUSCO’s to both finance and operate on-site infrastructure
- Technical knowledge in Thermal Imagery, IES, TAS, ground source heat pumps and Biomass generators
- Educational background in Mechanical Engineering, with either a masters or strong experience in sustainability
- Experience of business development and managing a high consultancy offer
- Excellent spoken and written skills
- Experience in project management in relation to programmes, budget, resources and risk control.
The role is client facing and based in London with all travel reimbursed. Salary is a £45k – £55k base (depending on experience) with a flexible benefits package.
To find out more, please get in touch by emailing Catherine McLean or calling her on 020 7448 8599.