The client, a well-known energy company, seeks a Technical Sales Manager – to join their organisation. The role will be Home based, covering the South West region of UK.
The salary is competitive with comprehensive benefits.
The role will contribute to the growth of their Renewable Heat business developing heating and energy services district heating schemes. The Technical Sales Manager is responsible for taking technical renewable heat projects and energy service propositions from initiation through to contract close.
Technical Sales Manager – The Role
- Manage the detailed renewable heat technical solution development and sales process with customers (both internal and external) including; project assessment and technical solution development, technical proposal preparation, customer presentations, RHI adherence, estimating and project pricing, & managing pre-contract design and approvals projects.
- Take technical renewable heat projects through to contract close, drawing contractual and commercial support from Commercial Managers, Head of Commercial and wider sales teams.
- Account Management; pro-actively build on customer relationships and follow-up future sales with existing customers
Technical Sales Manager – The Person
- Technical qualifications in an engineering or related discipline to degree + level or substantial equivalent experience relevant to the role.
- Technical understanding and experience of heating / energy systems, mechanical services, controls or equivalent multidisciplinary area.
- Technical understanding and experience of the Energy Services sector.
- Demonstrable previous experience supporting the technical sales and delivery of large projects up to £10m+ value, including the development of project cost plans, lifetime business cases & carbon / energy impact assessments.
This is an organisation with many opportunities for growth and development. Please get in touch if you are interested in discussing this opportunity further. Please contact Catherine McLean on 020 7448 8599 or email [email protected].