The client, a leading sustainability creative communications agency, seeks a Marketing Executive to join their Sales and Marketing team in London.
Reporting to the Business Development Director, the role of Marketing Executive covers the following activities/areas:
Marketing Planning and Management
- Creating the content for internal and external marketing
- Leading the coordination and management of annual series of thought leadership events
- Managing outbound marketing planning and delivery of all marketing activity
- Facilitating the development, coordination and delivery of all sales and marketing tools and activity. This to include the website, various social media channels, all outgoing mailings, seminars/events, research, case studies, proposals, thought leadership pieces and Directors series of publications
- Create, present for approval, and manage the budget for each marketing activity. Provide rigorous cost and budget management, monthly reporting and analysis, and quarterly reviews. Continuously review the existing processes and budgets for maximum efficiency
New Business Meeting and Proposal Preparation
- As Marketing Executive you’ll be involved in written responses to enquiries – this could range from requests for credentials to formal tender/request for information
- The work would be done alongside the relevant consultants/practice heads depending on the subject involved or the nature of the opportunity
- You will be responsible for the organization, management, and content creation for our series of case studies used in various presentation and proposals
- Putting together proposals, case studies and presentation for pitches and presentations
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in marketing or related function
- Exceptional creative writing skills
- Adaptable, concise and confident communication skills – both written and verbal
- An interest or experience within the sustainability, digital and marketing industry
- Highly developed time management skills, with the ability to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously.
The successful candidate will be degree educated with experience writing and creating marketing collateral as well as managing events. An interest or experience within the sustainability, digital and marketing industry is preferred.
As a Marketing Executive, you will benefit from a competitive salary. You will have the chance to work within a fast moving and rapidly expanding company that believes in encouraging personal and professional growth.
To find out more, please get in touch by emailing Catherine McLean or calling her on 020 7448 8599.