The client, a well-established energy supplier, seeks a Service Excellence Manager to join their team.
This is a key role in the delivery of their Business Service ambitions. As a dynamic leader who is at ease operating at a strategic level, you will drive the service excellence agenda, building a view of what great service capability looks like and moving the service team closer to it.
This role will see you lead their people investment programme, taking the lead on the engagement and communication approach across the wider service operation. As an agent of change you will be outward facing, looking at wider businesses in different industries to take great innovated ideas for the business as well as staying abreast of what the competition is doing in this space. Using insight and root cause analysis from a range of sources, you will identify areas for change and partner with the relevant teams to ensure that it is delivered.
- Strong leadership skills gained through significant experience of operating in senior management roles with a good understanding of the UK energy market, fundamental drivers include regulatory requirements
- Advanced collaboration and stakeholder management abilities with strong communication and motivational skills
- Good understanding of the operational drivers behind what drives great customer experience – Proven track record of delivering step change to the customer experience within a complex and regulated industry
- Experienced in best practice change management and can demonstrate improvements on the back of implementation
- Experience of working in multiple complex business environments and understanding business plans, cost to serve models and service excellence tools
- Ability to interpret high level goals and ambitions and to translate into detailed operational plans
- Experience of leading through major transformational customer programmes
The role is located in Hull with travel to Leeds and Solihull, salary is £60,000 base with a 15% bonus and excellent benefits package.
Please contact Catherine McLean on 020 7448 8599 or email [email protected].