The client, a rapidly growing energy consultancy, seeks a Regional Sales Manager to join their team. This is a new role due to growth and expansion. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for opening their Northampton office.
The purpose of the role is to build on the organisation’s existing client base, through sales and service in order to meet and exceed sales targets. To increase the profitability of the business, remaining committed to treating customers fairly.
The main accountabilities are:
- Manage data effectively through a variety of sources in order to produce sales targets
- Organise and manage yourself to produce a productive and effective output of data and sales
- Manage customer’s journey from point of sale through to first renewal
- Ensure a smooth client handover to assigned Energy Consultant
- Make pro-active outbound contact to potential customers who are in a position to transfer supplier either now or in the future.
- Recognise and seek opportunities to up/cross sell additional products and services that the business offers
- Pro-actively make outbound phone calls to potential customers to promote company products and services in line with customer requirements
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a new business sales environment within the Utilities / Energy Brokerage sector.
The salary for this opportunity is £40,000 to £45,000 base with a company car/car allowance and very lucrative commission structure. In addition, there are fantastic company incentives. You must be based within an hour of their office in Northampton.
To find out more, please get in touch by emailing Catherine McLean or calling her on 020 7448 8599.