The client, a large water utility company, seeks a Sales Business Development Manager to join their team. This is a new role due to expansion. The successful applicant does not need to be from a water background however a strong preference is given to a utility background.
The main responsibilities include:
- Generates new income opportunities, using own contacts, with existing customer base with focus on Retail and added value service in order to exceed profitable revenue targets against the Business Plan and budget.
- Interprets customer requirements into technical solutions and prepares commercial proposals and contract documentation.
- Pursues and closes technical projects and assists the delivery process through seamless transition to Service Delivery.
- Delivers with a customer first mind-set, building key customer relationships to retain, develop and grow the business.
The essential skills include:
- Proven track record in business development and ability to close deals
- Proven leadership capability and behaviours
- Effective communicator and IT competent
- Working knowledge of commercial and industrial market sectors and customers
The salary is £40,000 – £50,000 base with a company car/car allowance and bonus. The role is home based covering Central England. Please get in touch with Catherine McLean on 0207 448 8599 or [email protected].