South East England (with National travel)
£80,000 + Excellent benefit scheme
The client is one of the Nation’s largest energy providers and is looking to expand its Energy team as they continue to grow Nationwide. It is looking for a high calibre Head of Project Management to join the team.
- Managing the end to end project delivery.
- Building the Project Management team to ensure the client achieve their 8 year forecast.
- Lead the Recruitment, Performance Management, Training and Career Development for the team
- Through the team, to ensure the delivery of the project within the given constraints of time and cost.
- To ensure that all health, safety and welfare obligations associated with the project delivery are met.
Key Skills/ Qualifications:
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills whilst motivating large number of groups.
- Display effective management of budgets, costs and involvement towards targets.
- Ability to pay high attention to detail and in depth analysis of leading indicators and KPIs.
- Experience and extensive track record of managing large scale M&E projects and Construction background may be looked at more favourably.
- Strong familiarity with a role within an Operational capacity.
This is an exciting position to join one of the UK’s leading Energy companies. If you wish to have a confidential talk regarding this position, please contact me on 0207 4488 599/ [email protected].