McLean Ross are pleased to partner with one of the UK’s leading carbon, energy and sustainability services providers. Founded in 2009, our client has quickly risen to be one of the UK’s foremost companies in sustainability advisory. Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, they are currently experiencing tremendous growth and are keen to find a Senior Energy Engineer to support on project delivery for an impressive order book including clients such as Veolia, Savills, The Crown Estate and Hermes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Technical programme management, including input into project strategy and ensuring a high level of quality throughout projects
- Conducting high level and detailed energy audits of commercial properties, including data modelling and the design and delivery of performance improvement strategy
- Liaising with clients and internal stakeholders to identify opportunities which benefit the company’s commercial interests, client relationships, and client sustainability performance
- Representing the company as an expert in energy/the built environment and working effectively and directly with clients to meet project objectives
- Our client is looking for someone that demonstrates their entrepreneurial values, driven by the prospect of working in a fast paced, innovative environment.
The ideal candidate will also possess:
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical and electrical services within the built environment
- Experience managing consultancy engagements, including projects of significant value
- Minimum 2:1 MEng degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Building Services or another Energy related Engineering discipline
- Understanding of shared value driven by other business functions such as communications and data
- Deep knowledge of business incentives in addition to the financial benefits and liabilities associated with energy performance initiatives
This is an exciting time to join a company experiencing rapid growth, with many opportunities to develop professionally in a challenging and rewarding environment. The salary is circa £60K base and the location is Central London. Please contact Karam Kang on 0207 448 8599 for more information.