Our client – a well-known Energy consultancy based in the UK – are seeking a Sales Consultant to work alongside their expert project management team to deliver metering, power and gas supplies to their clients. The objective of the role is to promote and drive sales of the services into the site developer community on a wholesale project basis.
As a Sales Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Establishing and building a sales pipeline for the developer community
- Make appointments to discuss these services with developers
- Identify new business opportunities with developers where you will negotiate the best possible contracts in line with service levels
- Working with the Head of Product to ensure the solution meets the developer needs
- Review the market and identify new technologies and opportunities to sell cross sector
- Provide technical sales support relating to metering (including AMR and sub-meters)
You must possess the following skills:
- Excellent knowledge of metering requirements and regulations
- Ability to communicate at all levels from boardroom to construction site managers
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Willingness to travel – This is a home/Field based role
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Carly at McLean Ross, or call for a confidential chat about other opportunities we are currently working on.