Our client, a well-respected energy consultancy, seeks a Bureau Service Delivery Manager to join their organisation.
- Management of a number of income generative projects as they become available. These will include: the project management of ASC and SOQ reviews across the Bureau Client base as well as other specialist projects
- Expertise and experience in Bureau Services, including detailed knowledge of the supporting business processes
- Experience in energy retail and exposure to and understanding of dramatically increasing client expectations
- Provide a single point of contact to an agreed portfolio of customers, ensuring the effective delivery of Company bureau services as stated in both internal SLAs and the customer contract.
- Effectively build an excellent working relationship with the customer and insight into their business, providing a platform for commercial growth (up-sell / cross-sell)
You will be required to have at least two years’ experience of working in the UK utility markets in a junior account management or data analytical role. The role will report to one of two Contract Managers who in turn report to the Bureau Services Manager, and will provide financial, environmental and energy management reporting to a dedicated portfolio of clients.
The role is based in Northampton and the salary is competitive. Please get in touch with Catherine McLean on 0207 448 8599 if you are interested in the position.