£35,000 – £45,000 (DOE)
Our client is a leading Building Services consultancy, currently seeking an experienced Energy Consultant to join their rapidly expanding team. The role will require the successful candidate to provide consultancy on energy and sustainability projects.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field
- Experience conducting energy audits and surveys
- Strong presentation skills
- Effective verbal and communication skills
- Ability to manage the BREEAM process from the feasibility stages of design to post completion
- A full drivers licence and flexibility with travel across the UK
- Conduct BREEAM assessments from the feasibility stages of design to post completion, across all sectors
- Performing comprehensive energy audits and survey
- Set and monitor milestone dates in the BREEAM evidence gathering and submission phases
- Presenting and delivering survey findings to key stakeholders
This is a highly ambitious client who are working with some of the largest companies in Europe and are looking for a candidate whose ambition matches their own. Please send CV’s through to [email protected], or alternatively call me on 0207 448 8599.