Our client, a well-respected energy and sustainability consultancy, seeks a Senior Business Development Manager for their Energy Services team. This role will report into the CEO of the business.
A critical strategy for their clients and their successful growth is the provision of Energy Performance in Buildings, which consists of their Energy Strategy, Energy Performance Managed Service, Capital Project and Energy Performance Contracting advisory services.
You will be responsible for the continued progress of this high growth and successful service line through the acquisition and development of clients to significantly increase our client’s revenue and market penetration.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- In-depth knowledge of, and experience of sales within, the UK Energy Performance Contracting market
- Working knowledge of the commercial risks and opportunities of Energy Performance Contracting
- Must revel in complex sales, clearly articulating then gaining support and spend for consulting based solutions
- Must be able to work within a structured, yet dynamic sales environment accurately identifying, forecasting and closing large single projects and multi-year contracts
- Must have track record of working with strategic, solution selling sales methods
- Should be able to be a role model around whom others will gather
- Must be able to work in a small growing company where everyone’s individual value is measured and rewarded
- Must demonstrate initiative and high quality decision making
- Will be prepared to work in central London on a full time basis
- Will be accountable for and will respond well a reasonable though stretching budget
This opportunity is London based. The salary is very competitive. Please get in touch if you are interested. Catherine McLean on 0207 448 8599.