£45,000 – £55,000 + benefits
Our client is a leading Asset Management consultancy, currently seeking an Associate Director to join their rapidly growing team. The successful candidate will have a strong background in sustainability and will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of sustainability consulting services for a range of major clients across the EMEA region.
- Experience in delivery of corporate sustainability and energy efficiency projects
- A solid background in providing sustainability solutions to Commercial clients
- Demonstrable business development skills
- A working knowledge of energy/environmental legislation, including CRC and MEPs
- Effective written and verbal communication ability
- Strong presentation skills
- Undertaking sustainability assessments for a range of Commercial clients
- Securing new clients through business development and existing contacts
- Providing sustainability services to a variety of clients across the EMEA Region
- Delivering carbon compliance and implementing energy efficiency initiatives
- Liaising and advising clients on energy/environmental legislation
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world leading organisation in the Energy and Sustainability sector, so if you believe that this position would be of interest , please get in touch on 0207 448 8599 or [email protected].