Location: North east
Salary: Attractive package plus benefits
I am currently working with a very exciting company heavily involved in the smart metering programme, they are looking for a programme manager to head up a large and complex business change programme. The focus of the role is to build a reliable smart infrastructure, leading the inward facing delivery of the smart metering programme. Ensuring delivery objectives are met to time cost and quality, liaising with Business and Customer Readiness and the Head of Metering to ensure a smooth handover, including management of risks and escalation of issues as appropriate to the Head of Smart Programme and Head of Metering
Required skills & experience:
- Significant senior level management experience and strong track record in managing large, multi-vendor, complex IT enabled transformation programmes.
- Training\Qualifications: Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) or equivalent
- Strong evidence of creating and leading large multi-disciplined teams
- Experience of working within a complex business environment and understanding of business plans and strategic initiatives associated with the business unit
- Advanced Stakeholder Management and strong interpersonal skills. Ability to influence across multiple segments and business units at all levels and group
- Experience of strategic thought process and ability to solve complex problems and manage risk to achieve the right outcome
This is a leadership position in an organisation that is rapidly growing. You must have experience managing a team and preferably good understanding of the UK Metering market and ideally the developments within Smart Metering, or a similar utilities background. This is a great opportunity to advance your career – if you are ready to take on the challenge of growing and leading a programme team with a 100 million pound budget this could be the ideal position for you.
To find out more about this role, please contact me on [email protected] or 0207 448 8599.