McLean Ross are currently seeking an Indirect Relationship Support Manager to join a large energy supplier based in the West Midlands office. Looking for someone to manage the Indirect Relationship Support Team (circa 10 FTE) tailoring the Consultant Telesales sales and support services to meet the requirements of the wider Consultant Telesales channel within Business Solutions Sales.
You will manage the development of bespoke support and sales provision and the Indirect Relationship Support Manager must optimise the team’s activities to achieve their annual Energy Supply and Service targets.
You will need to demonstrate / be:
- An experienced team manager within a sales environment, preferably with third parties
- Strong understanding of the varying E2E Sales processes within I&C Markets
- Excellent communication & organisation skills as well as the ability to work on your own accord and continuing to develop our business.
- Able to demonstrate market and financial skills.
- Show awareness of the strengths and weaknesses of the competition and ability to capitalise on this knowledge
- Strong negotiator with the ability to execute commercially sound agreements
- Demonstrable people management skills with a desire to develop others to deliver to their potential
The role is paying circa £44,000 base with an excellent benefits package. It is office based in their West Midlands office. Please get in touch with Catherine McLean if you are interested.