(LONDON BASED) – COMPETITIVE
One of the leading construction companies the UK are looking to hire an experienced building services engineer. The Building Services (MEP) team is involved in a wide variety of challenging and exciting projects. Current and recent workload includes high-rise commercial and residential towers, cultural and civic buildings, high-spec’ retail, education, pharmaceutical, transport hubs and mixed-use schemes, as well as high profile sport and leisure projects.
The role is based in London and you will work closely with clients, architects and Engineers as part of a dedicated and skilled team.
The ideal person for the role:
- Membership of an appropriate Chartered Institute (CIBSE and/or IET).
- Degree Qualified in relevant field.
- Working knowledge of CAD software.
- Knowledge of REVIT software.
- Experience of projects both in the UK and Internationally.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a market leader in the energy industry, for someone who wants to take the next step in their career progression.
For more details on the role, please call 02074488596 or email us at [email protected]