Our client is a world renowned consultancy, currently seeking a Project Engineer to join their experienced team. The successful candidate will work on CHP and District Heating systems and will have the opportunity to be involved in a number of large, International projects.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant engineering field
- Experience of working in District heating or Decentralised energy systems
- An understanding in Combined Heat & Power (CHP) and District Heating (DH) design
- Extensive experience of decentralised energy procurement, including district heating
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Producing energy and sustainability assessments and strategies for cities and businesses
- Developing policy and strategies at city/regional and national scale
- Detailed design of energy systems, specifically district heating systems
- Providing advice and mentoring to junior members of the team
- Managing energy projects and ensuring that they’re completed to agreed timescales
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a range of large scale, International projects and will be working within one of the leading consultancies in the world. If you’re interested, please send your CV to [email protected] or 0207 448 8599.