Salary: £40,000 – £50,000pa
We are working with a leading energy company based in London, currently seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their rapidly expanding organisation. The successful candidate will have a strong background in the design of energy systems, or building services.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant engineering field
- A chartered or near chartered engineer
- A solid understanding of design principles involving heating and cooling
- Experience of District Heating/CHP/Biomass design would be advantageous
- Good knowledge of current building regulations
- Effective communication skills
- Strong experience with AutoCAD
- Detailed design of District Heating and Energy Centre projects
- Oversee and manage the design teams
- Carrying our design feasibility studies
- Selection of plants and designs
- Liaising with internal and external contacts to determine design requirements
- Contributing to the design process, from initial concept to completion
This is a great opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer keen to access the energy market, so if you’re interested, please get in touch on 0207 448 8599 or ‘[email protected]‘.