One of the leading construction companies the UK are looking to hire an experienced Energy engineer with a mechanical backgroud. The multi award winning company has exciting new projects going on all over the UK and is experiencing a period of growth. They offer outstanding benefits for all employers and career progression is driven within.
The role is based in Cambridge and you will be involved in the expanding Energy Services Engineering team. This exciting ne postition requires a candidate who wants to progress their knowledge base quickly amongst a team of real experts who will provide advice and assistance whenever possible.
The ideal person for the role will conduct the following duties.
- Prepare and complete technical proposal documentation as part of our Energy Performance Contract.
- Identify, design and develop technical solutions to meet energy savings requirements.
- Assist in the delivery of the Energy Performance Contract.
- Energy Awareness
- Knowledge and expereince in handling existing building refurbishments.
The ideal person for the role will require the following expereience.
- Degree Qualified in relevant field.
- Experience in handling clients and contractors
- Experience in handling contracts
- Mechanical Background
- Energy Background
- Knowledge of HVAC/Boilers/Energy efficiency in Building
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a market leader in the construction industry, for someone who wants to take the next step in their career progression.
For more details on the role, please call 02074488596 or email us at [email protected]
– See more at: https://www.mcleanross.com/job/energy-engineer-mechanical–jobid-eng-cam#sthash.wCtXZ3Ny.dpuf