Our client, a large energy consultancy, seeks a Procurement Manager to join their team. The role is an initial 18 month maternity cover. You can either be based in Warrington or Birmingham.
- To manage a portfolio of clients utilising the current and future solutions available to clients under the Energy Services division.
- To jointly deliver energy category targets including savings, income, and growth in spend under management in addition to margin growth.
- Supporting the sales process by being available to attend client meetings/ teleconferences, to discuss service options with clients and support with obtaining the relevant information to secure the business.
- To research and develop a tender strategy for category growth areas, leading to creation and management of framework agreements, including the tender processes and implementation.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Procurement experience in an energy environment with understanding of public sector evaluation processes specifically OJEU.
- Customer Account Management experience in an energy environment.
This is an exciting time for our client, their business is growing rapidly, and there will be scope for more long term opportunities. Please get in touch with Catherine McLean for more information. [email protected] or 0207 448 8599.