£35,000 – £40,000 + benefits
LONDON + SOUTH EAST
Our Client are one of the world’s leading providers of integrated services – specialising in energy, technical, FM & business process solutions for the built environment. They offer efficient management of buildings and installations – whilst achieving high levels of energy & environmental efficiency.
They are currently looking for a BMS Engineer. Your day to day duties will include:
- Review the operation of the BEMS on a daily basis, liaising with in-house maintenance staff
- Take responsibility for delivery of routine maintenance of the BEMS system in accordance with the supplier i.e. Trend/TAC/Honeywell specifications
- Carry out inspections of existing BEMS installations, update record and working drawings, prepare reports and briefs for upgrading or modification where needed
- Investigate the operation of the BEMS systems to ensure the optimum operation of critical services throughout the business.
You will have good customer facing and service delivery skills, effective IT skills and be a team player. Whilst the position may look very attractive, they are looking for candidate with the following skills and experience:
- Electrical technician qualification or equivalent; Electrical engineering qualification, degree or equivalent is essential
- Buildings-related qualification, degree or equivalent desirable
- Experience in BMS maintenance work and ideally be manufacturer trained in at least one BMS system
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to go into a great company for someone looking to take the next step in their career. For more information and to apply, please get in touch with us. Our contact number is 02074488599 or email us at [email protected].