Our client, a dynamic energy data services provider, seeks a Head of New Business Development to join their organisation. This is a new position due to growth and the successful candidate will report directly to the board.
The role requires an individual who is capable of leading and driving new business development and establishing new business lines.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Transform these early stage opportunities into individual business units in their own right
- Build a team to support the growth and development of the above activities and to meet a challenging revenue and profit growth targets
- Contribute to the development of strategy through excellent knowledge of market, product, competitor and customer developments
- Degree in numerate subject, post grad is desirable
- Track record of success in a sales, business development or entrepreneurial environment
- Experience of building high performing teams
- Strategic thinker who can apply a range of analytical techniques to prioritise activities
- Confidently handles complex sales and negotiation processes and is able to respond to unanticipated situations
- Sector experience within energy, telecom, software sales, or utilities is preferred as is evidence of familiarity of working in a high growth, high tech environment
The role is based in Greater London, salary is £70,000 – £90,000 base with a 30% bonus. Please get in touch with Catherine McLean on [email protected] to discuss.