Our client, a well-respected energy and sustainability consultancy, is currently recruiting for an Energy Purchasing Manager to join their energy procurement team.
- Manage energy tenders with support person under them
- Manage a number of key accounts
- Work with clients and build long lasting relationships
- At least 6 years in Energy Procurement
- A degree qualification is preferred but not essential
- Need to be confident in dealing direct with clients explaining tender results
The role is based in the Surrey and has a base salary of £40K – £50K along with an attractive bonus and benefits package. For more information please contact Catherine McLean at McLean Ross.