Reference: SA LON
Salary: £45,000-50,000 (per annum) + Benefits
Location: London, Greater London
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Start Date: Jan 4, 2016
Our client are a property investment company which has been listed on the London Stock Exchange since 1994. The company has a property portfolio in UK, France, Germany and Sweden valued at £1.4bn (31 December 2014).
Part of their remit is to focus on Sustainability heavily. Currently they are looking to hire a Sustainability Advisor to join the ever growing sustainability team.
- Manage the delivery of energy and sustainability related projects across the Group
- Work closely with the operational teams to increase energy efficiency and reduce carbon emission across the building stock
- Identify anomalies and opportunities to reduce energy use through the use of the CLS energy solutions and building management systems
- Support the Group Sustainability Manager on all tasks relating to energy & sustainability
- Positive and enthusiastic person who enjoys working in large teams but capable of working independently
- Experience of performing energy and carbon reduction duties within a Commercial environment
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the energy industry or building services
- Ideally has worked in the Property industry
- An understanding on UK energy regulations (CRC, ESOS, CCL, etc.…)
- Experience in managing environmental certification schemes (BREEAM, LEED, SKA, etc.…)
- A strong background involving medium to large scale low carbon and renewable technologies
Our client are looking to get someone on board who is thorough, determined and takes work seriously. Whilst at the same time they are a fun person who enjoys being part of a team.
For more details and to apply, please contact us at [email protected]. Or call us today on 02074488599.