Our client, a large UK independent green energy provider, seeks a Head of B2B Partnerships to join their team. This a new role that has come about due to growth. Reporting into the Commercial Director, the role offers a fantastic opportunity to further develop business growth in key market sectors.
The responsibilities include:
- Take full responsibility for performance, development and operational effectiveness of the B2B Partnerships
- Ownership and responsibility for increasing sales and accelerating customer growth through the activities of sales and service teams
The successful candidate will have:
- High level of management and operational development skills with experience of managing around 100 staff
- Experience of leading an operation through periods of significant growth or change, or of managing an operation in a fast moving industry
- Experience of managing sales and service teams and defining service strategies
- Experience of operational planning and defining strategy over a 12-24 month timeframe
Specific Knowledge Required
- Extensive customer service delivery experience in a retail/B2B environment. Experience of working within utilities/energy is an advantage but not essential.
- A successful track record of developing and leading a successful sales function
- Experience of leading and developing teams and departments within a service environment
The salary for this role is £80,000 – £100,000 base with a generous benefits package. The location of is Midlands or Southwest. Please get in touch with Catherine McLean at McLean Ross if you are interested in the position.