£45,000 -£55,000k + excellent benefits
Our client is a world renowned consultancy, currently seeking a Senior Energy Consultant to join their experienced team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in energy consulting and have a strong knowledge of medium to large low-carbon technologies, ideally CHP or District Heating.
- Educated to degree level in an engineering field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in energy consulting
- A strong background involving medium to large scale low carbon technologies, ideally CHP or District Heating systems
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A proven track record of managing complex projects
- Ability to train and mentor junior engineers in the team
- Capable of working independently, as well as part of a team
- Producing energy and sustainability assessments and strategies for cities and businesses
- Developing policy and strategies at city/regional and national scale
- Detailed design of energy systems, specifically district heating systems
- Providing advice and mentoring to junior members of the team
- Managing energy projects and ensuring that they’re completed to agreed timescales
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a range of large scale, International projects and will be working within one of the leading consultancies in the world. If you’re interested, please send your CV to ‘[email protected]‘ or call me on 0207 448 8599.